Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Beginning of Life (or some such thing)

First time blogging in, oh goodness, 4 years?  Wow, that's a long time.
I would have to say that I have changed more in the past two years than I have in all of my life.

I quit smoking, I quit school (twice), I quit my job, I reconnected with God, I met the man of my dreams, I gained a dog, and I got married.
I am definitely still trying to figure myself out, but I think I have a little more insight as to who I would like to be in 5 years.

One thing that I most certainly have learned is that it is not easy being a wife.  Anyone who says otherwise is doing it wrong.  Maybe I'm just a little old fashioned, but I have worked harder these past two weeks than I ever have in my life.  Emotionally and Physically.

The wedding was great.  Not at all what I had planned, but I've heard that they never are what you plan from the beginning. Never the less, it was beautiful and a success.  The honeymoon was pretty fantastic as well.  We were insanely blessed by our Pastor.  He gave us two nights for free at the hotel Valencia on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas.  Fantastic gift.
I never would have guessed in a million years that I would be 21 and have so much to live for already.
Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment