Wednesday, December 1, 2010

At Least Christmas is Here!

I can't help myself, I have to share.  I know I'm the only one who cares in the world, but this made my day.  Something has finally gone right.

This was our tree before, with only the pre-lit lights and tree topper:
I then moved it to a better location, and after a while of decorating it this is what we got:
Finally, when all the lights are off and the tree is lit, this is what you get!
I love it. I really didn't think I would because it's so small and has to sit on a table.. plus it looks like it's about to fall over forward from all the weight of the ornaments on it.  But, you know what?  It's our tree.  And it's something small that makes me feel good in all this mess of confusion that's going on right now. 
Merry start of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment