Monday, December 6, 2010

Cystoscopy and Logos

So, about a month ago I went to the doctor for a physical and was told that I had microscopic blood in my urine.  So I was scheduled to see a urologist, and they confirmed it.  Well, we decided to make a follow up appointment for 3 weeks later (which was today) to see if the problem was still there before any further actions were going to be taken.  Well, lucky me, the blood was still there... :(
They took my blood which is never that bad for me, I'm used to it by now, but because I'm a scaredy cat with pain they couldn't do the Cystoscopy procedure today.  So, tomorrow I am scheduled for a CAT scan and then Wednesday is the procedure under anesthesia.
I was told that blood in the urine is actually really common for women, but because they are doctors, they want to do all these test and invasive procedures to make sure that it isn't anything more serious.  Joy.
I'm really really not looking forward to all of this.



On a lighter note, I have been keeping myself busy making flyers for Carson's new side business.  He will be doing residential computer repairs through the new company he works for, Tntechnologies. 

It's pretty exciting to have a project again, something to keep my mind from turning to mush.  It also seems that when I get on a roll with something, I just can't stop.  Ever since I was assigned this task, I have been making logos non-stop.  Like logos for businesses that don't even exist, and redoing old logos, and playing around with potential logos for my business (whenever and whatever it might be).  
logo I made for myself

I don't know, it's just really really fun to me.  It's something that's challenging, but also somewhat easy because fortunately the simpler the logo the better, so it's like almost impossible for me to screw one up.  I just love it.

2 comments:

  1. Uhm, somehow I missed this post and I love your logo.. both of them, actually. I am also glad that everything went well with your CAT scan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! on the tntechnologies one I actually just copied and tweaked their old logo a bit. My version went out on the flyers, which was neat.

    ReplyDelete