Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Portraits of a Dying Fish

Our fish isn't doing so good.  I'm not exactly sure if he is in fact dying.. But he sure has been acting like it since we brought him home from my mom's house last night.
He wont eat and is lying on his side at the top of the tank barely breathing.
So, I got my camera and decided to do a series, "Portraits of a Dying Fish"
These are the possibly the last pictures I will get of him in a some what healthy state, unless miraculously he gets better.






















The vertical reflection is from the top of the tank, it has a reflective surface.  All of these were edited in Photoshop CS4.

2 comments:

  1. Sara, I like these! I'm sorry your fish isn't doing so well, but you have captured something with these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    yeah, he definitely died shortly after these were taken. :(

    ReplyDelete