Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Hair Transformation

So, I finally got my hair the way I wanted it.  I am so happy with it! :)
As promised here is the three step transformation of my hair.
Here was my hair to begin with after straightening it:


















I had the urge to cut it, so I went to this place that I had never been before and tried to explain what I wanted... This is what I got (not really what I was hoping for):



















I decided to then take the mess of my hair to a hair stylist who happens to be friends with my mom, and she absolutely saved my hair.  I love it:



















She put in subtle highlights as well, it's so much fun to play with.  I will have to straighten it pretty much all the time now, but it really has boosted my confidence, so I think it will be worth it.
Aaaaand, here's just a bonus pic of it in a style:























Now I just need to do the make up thing more, and I'll feel like a million bucks. <3

2 comments:

  1. Yay, fantastic transformation. Your mom's friend definitely knew how to suit you! I guess if was you that knew what you wanted, but she did a great job of interpreting it. :)
    Also, your hair was sooo long. I can't let my hair get beyond shoulder length without cutting it. I don't know how you controlled yourself!
    It looks marvelous, Sara. I really hope that you feel as gorgeous as you should. You really are a beautiful lady. I hope you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, pretty lady! :)
    lol yeah, the only reason I grew it out that long was because I wanted it long for the wedding. After having it cut now, I think I'm discovering that this length is what suits me. It's so much easier to manage, and I can do so much more with it.
    It really was something I needed right now.

    ReplyDelete