Friday, February 25, 2011

I Promise I Haven't Left

I just have so much going on right now that I haven't been able to sit down in peace and type out a proper update.
My mom's birthday is coming up.. My sister and I are doing something special and secret for her, which I wont even post here until after her birthday JUST in case she finds her way here and reads this. :)
Oh my gosh, there is so much I want to update on, but I really just don't have the time tonight.. I need to get to bed soon, getting up early tomorrow to go to a cleaning job with my mom.  I'm totally going to type out a quick outline in a note pad or something to help me to not forget what all I want to cover in my next post.  Hopefully I can find time tomorrow night to sit down and post the complete update of the past week.
I also have been reading the updates on the blogs I follow, so if I didn't leave you a comment yet, trust me I will when I get the chance. :(
Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day and evening full of cleaning, shopping, my step niece's basket ball game, and dinner at my mom's place..  Yikes, Better get some sleep.
<3

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get a chance to sit down soon! Life can be so busy sometimes! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete