Monday, February 7, 2011

So Different

I am craving a new tattoo... Like bad.  lol.
I don't know what to do, though. Carson hates tattoos and he's already putting up with the two I already have.  But I really really want like two more..  I have talked about it with him and he doesn't want me to get anymore, but I just can't imagine not getting at least one more..
I also am really feeling like dying my hair something drastic.. I know I just got highlights and I love them, but I'm just really feeling like rocking red or purple hair for some reason.. Again, Carson is more into the natural look, but I'm just really craving it.. Don't know what to do. :(
You know... We really don't have much at all in common.
He hates the music I listen to... I'm so not into the shows and movies he likes, we have like 4 shows that we can watch together, Big Love, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The Office, and Boy Meets World...And I had to force him to watch Big Love the first time. He likes to stay in and I like to go out and do things. I want to start a family soon, he wants to wait. I like going to church, and a lot of the time I get the feeling that he doesn't.  And of course, I like crazy hair colors and tattoos, and he absolutely doesn't. :(  It's really hard coexisting with someone who is so different than you.
On that note, I must say this past week has been a very very difficult one.  I hope this next one is better.
Sorry for the angst lately, man I need to like go do something fun to get me out of this funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment