Monday, March 7, 2011

Can't Get Enough Change

I got a new hair cut (yet again), and dyed it red and dark purple.
So far haven't been able to get a good picture of it yet, but here is a decent one..
The cut I am absolutely thrilled with.  I honestly can say I don't want it to get any longer than this anymore. I love it.  The color however, I am still working to perfect.  I was going for a drastic two toned look, and the lady behind the counter at Sally's said that the dye I purchased should work beautifully on my hair. Well, it only took to the highlights.  Which is fine.  I just wish I would have known that before I bought the more expensive dye instead of the cheap stuff.  What I imagined was red in the front (bangs and front side pieces) and purple in the back... What I ended up doing after testing out the colors and learning the purple was more of a black on my hair was doing only the bottom underneath layers in purple and the rest all in red... The problem with that is that for some reason the back and top of my hair didn't take to the red as well as the front did.. So back to plan A... I'm going to wait a few days, let it wash out a bit and start over, this time sticking to the original plan of purple in back and red in front.  Even if the purple is more of a black, it will still be more of a difference than how it is now..
On another "changing" note, My husband finally got me the diet plan, workout calendar, and the rest of the Power 90 videos.. So hopefully I can get started back on my workout plan and do it the right way this time, hmm?  That would be nice.
Summer's coming up and I WILL be ready for it, dang it!

1 comment:

  1. Love your new hair cut!!! It really suits you. I love the color too, but I'm sure plan A will look fantastic! You are one gorgeous woman!

    ReplyDelete