Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Greatest Story Ever Told

Probably the most epic live performance I have ever seen.

Everything about it was pretty much amazing.  If you haven't seen it, the next time it comes to a church near you, GO SEE IT.
The actors were awesome, the Aeriel Acrobat person was like the best part, the pyro technics were awesome, like seriously everything was so amazing!  Hands down this portrayal of the Jesus story is up there on my list of favorites right next to the Passion of the Christ movie. The only part that made it better for me was that they went through like the whole Bible (of course skipping some of the events for time sake and limited props and scenery), hitting the major parts we all remember.  There was no dialogue, which I loved, other than the narrator, Doubting Thomas, who added a bit of humor to the whole thing.  In place of the dialogue there was music all throughout pretty much the whole thing.  Again, never seen anything like it, would love to see it again when it comes around.
I feel really lucky that I was in Austin on my birthday yesterday.  the tickets were a GREAT birthday present from my mom. :)


2011 Thorn Trailer #1 from Thorn Productions on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment